Policies and other information
Peckover Primary School adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. For more information click here.
Please find these specific policies below on the Brooke Weston Trust website:
- Exclusions arrangement policy
- Charging and Remissions policy
- BWT Complaints Policy
- Equalities Policy
- Health and safety policy (our school-level policy can be found here)
- Details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust
- Freedom of Information Policy
- For details of the number of employees in the Trust whose benefited exceed £100k, in £10k bandings, and as an extract of the Trust's financial statements for the previous year that ended on 31st August click here.
- For Gender Pay gap information, please click here.
See Safeguarding page.
To access the Brooke Weston Trust Accessibility policy please click here.
For further detail of Peckover Primary’s accessibility plan, please click here
Privacy Notice and Data Protection
For the Trust privacy notice and Data Protection Policy, please click here.
Peckover Primary School follows the Brooke Weston Trust SEN policy, please click here.
For further detail of Peckover Primary’s SEN report, please click here
Peckover Primary School follows the Brooke Weston Trust behaviour policy, please click here.
For further detail of Peckover Primary’s behaviour policy and procedures see below.
Link to school performance table: